Whats on at Alea Glasgow
Grab a Sweet Deal in November, 10 am to 2 pm, Mon-Fri, for a £10 cash match and afternoon tea. Your winning streak starts here!
Join us this November for an irresistible offer. From 1 to 30 November, between 10 am and 2 pm every Monday to Friday, we're turning up the heat on your gaming experience with a deal that's simply too sweet to pass up!
What's on the table for you:
£10 Cash Match: Kickstart your winning streak with a generous £10 cash match. Simply swing by our cash desk to collect your bonus.
Afternoon Tea: There's more to savour than just your cash match! When you collect your bonus at the cash desk, you'll also receive a delightful afternoon tea. Enjoy a range of delectable sandwiches, fresh pastries, and a choice of hot drinks to keep you energised for your gaming session.
Savour the Sweet Deal every weekday this November. It's the perfect way to combine the thrill of gaming with a touch of luxury.
Terms and conditions apply.
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion will run from 1 to 30 November 2023 Monday to Friday and is only open to Met Card holders.
2. Met Card holders can claim a £10 Cash Match and tea voucher at Cash Desk between 10am and 2pm, limited to one per customer per day.
3. Tea voucher can be exchanged for a plate to fill from the afternoon tea trolley on the gaming floor from a member of the valet team between 10am and 2pm.
4. For the Cash Match customer presents Cash Desk with £10 cash in exchange for a £20 promotional ticket to be used on Slots or Electronics on the day. All promotional funds must be staked before cashing out.
5. The Promoter is not responsible for any vouchers that are incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, damaged or stolen and these will not be replaced. Photocopies or reprints will not be accepted.
6. M Card holders are excluded from participating in Met Card holder exclusive promotional activity.
7. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
8. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
10. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
11. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
12. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.