- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Private Hire
- The Met Card
- Gift Vouchers
- Safer Gambling
- Champagne Garden
Free Entry - Open to Queen, King and Ace Card holders only
Join us at one of our Sunday evening tournaments with a delicious complimentary buffet. Open to Queen, King and Ace customers only.
Sunday 26 February - Blackjack Tournament
Sunday 12 March - Roulette Tournament
Sunday 26 March - Blackjack Tournament
Compete for a prize pool of £750!
1st - £400
2nd - £250
3rd - £100
Plus our 'Spin for Zero' prize where everyone who has entered gets their name entered into a tombola. Five contestants are then chosen to spin the Roulette wheel, if zero hit then you're walking away with our 'Spin for Zero' prize in cash!
Spin for Zero Blackjack: £2,500
Spin for Zero Roulette: £3,000
Tournaments start at 7pm - Final registration 8.30pm - Buffet served at 8pm
Terms and Conditions Apply.
1. This promotion is open to all Queen, King, Ace Rewards cardholders.
2. This promotion will run on Sunday 15 January, Sunday 12 February and Sunday 12 March
from 7pm until 11pm.
3. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
4. Participants will complete one round of Blackjack.
5. Each round will consist of 6 hands of Blackjack.
6. All participants will start each round with £3k in tournament chips.
7. Minimum stake per hand is £100.
8. The top 3 scores in the rounds will be eligible to play in the final.
9. The finalists will start with £10k in tournament chips and play 10 hands of Blackjack.
10. Prizes for the final 1st Place will be £400, 2nd Place will be £250 and 3rd Place will be £100.
11. In the event of a tie, a sudden death format will be used. Players will be dealt as normal, with the lowest value, under 21, being eliminated. This will repeat until the tie is resolved.
12. After completion of the tournament. Venue staff will ensure all tournament entrants will have their names in the tombola.
13. Five names will be drawn at random to gain the opportunity to ‘Spin for Zero’.
14. The dealer will spin for them in the order in which they were drawn from the tombola. If zero hits then that player will receive the ‘Spin for Zero’ prize money.
15. In the event that zero is not hit, no ‘Spin for Zero’ Prize money will be awarded and the prize money will rollover to the next month’s tournament.
16. Tombola is cleared after the completion of the draw.
17. Once 0 is hit, the prize money is won.
18. All prizes at the final will be paid in cash.
19. The up to date ‘Spin for Zero’ prize amount will be available from Cash Desk, Reception or any Gaming Manager.
20. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
22. If circumstances arise where the tournament must be abandoned, all scores in the current round will be void and the specific round will recommence when it is appropriate to do so.
23. Management’s decision is final in the case of complaint or dispute.
24. Employees of London Clubs International LTD trading as Metropolitan Gaming, their agents, families or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
25. Failure or disregard of any of the terms herein may result in the management withholding prizes.
26. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
Stay up to date
Registering your Account.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.