Whats on at Alea Glasgow
Join Sunday Spinners – collect your daily ticket and spin your way to cash prizes up to £1,000 every Sunday from 12 to 26 November
Get ready to spin your way to exciting prizes with Sunday Spinners!
From 6 November, collect your daily prize draw ticket from reception and gear up for the grand Sunday draws happening every week from 12 to 26 November at 7pm.
Three lucky winners will be randomly chosen each Sunday at 8pm for a chance to spin the DigiWheel, with a shot at cash prizes up to £1,000. Don't miss out on your opportunity to win big!
Join us for Sunday Spinners – the ultimate digital wheel experience you won't want to miss. Your chance to win is just a spin away!
ACE, KING AND QUEEN MET CARD HOLDERS
Be in with an extra chance of being a Sunday Spinner! Ace, King and Queen Members will receive one extra prize draw entry if present at the time of the draw.
Terms and conditions apply.
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion will run from 12 to 26 November 2023 and is only open to Met Card holders.
2. Customers can collect a prize draw ticket from Reception when they visit between 10am and 12am, limited to one ticket per customer per day.
3. Each week the top Ace, King and Queen Met Card holder that has earned the most Met Points on Slots or Electronics will be displayed on a Leader board on the marketing screens in the casino and at Reception.
4. It is the participants responsibility to ensure their Met Card is inserted into the machine whilst playing, for Met Points to be accurately recorded.
5. Met Points cannot be earned retrospectively.
6. The top Ace, King and Queen Met Card holder will receive one extra entry into the Sunday draw.
7. Normal Met Points terms and conditions apply.
8. Met Points are not transferable and must be earned by the person named on the card in play.
9. Draws will take place on Sunday 12, 19, and 26 November 2023 at 7pm and entry tickets must be in the tombola 10 minutes before the draw.
10. Members must be present at the time of the draw to win. Winners will be chosen randomly from the tombola and will have 2 minutes to claim the prize by producing their membership card. If the prize is not claimed within 2 minutes a re-draw will take place.
11. The Met Card holder’s name and membership number must be displayed on the entry ticket and verified for the member to be confirmed as a winner.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, damaged or stolen and these will not be replaced. Photocopies or reprints will not be accepted.
13. The tombola will be cleared every evening after the draw.
14. Three winners will be drawn from the tombola at each draw and will spin the DigiWheel on the mezzanine floor.
15. There are 27 segments on the prize wheel with the following cash prizes: 2 x £25, 2 x £50, 5 x £100, 6 x £150, 3 x £200, 3 x £250, 3 x £500, 2 x £750 and 1 x £1,000.
16. All prizes are paid in cash and can be collected from the Cash Desk.
17. M Card holders are excluded from participating in Met Card holder exclusive promotional activity.
18. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
19. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
21. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
22. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
23. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.