Whats on at Alea Glasgow
Every Wednesday & Thursday
Race your way to victory in our October Poker Cash Race. Play on Wednesdays and Thursdays to earn points and a shot at winning an incredible £7,500!
OCTOBER CASH RACE
Stack Up Points, Win Big!
Get ready for an adrenaline-fueled Poker challenge this October! Every Wednesday and Thursday, as you dive into our thrilling cash games, you'll be stacking up points that could lead to an epic payday.
The top 18 players in this electrifying race will go head-to-head in a tournament showdown on November 11, where a dazzling £7,500 prize pool awaits. Are you ready to turn your Poker skills into cold, hard cash?
Don't miss your chance to seize victory in the October Poker Cash Race!
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The Cash Race will run from 4 October to 1 November and is only open to Met Card holders.
2. Met Card holders will accumulate leader board points for the duration of their time played at any Cash Game table on a Wednesday and/or Thursday. This will be capped at eight hours per day, and they will earn 60 points per hour of play.
3. Leader board points earned for the Cash Race will also contribute towards the Race to Vegas leader board.
4. It is the Met Card holder’s responsibility to offer their Met Card at the point of a qualifying transaction.
5. The Top 18 players on the leader board will be invited to play in the Cash Race Tournament on Saturday 11 November 2023 at 2pm.
6. In the event of a tie, all tied players will also be invited to play in the tournament.
7. Management reserves the right to invite additional players to partake in the Cash Race tournament if points may have been missed due to equipment malfunction or extenuating circumstances that may result in players being disadvantaged.
8. Completed promotion guarantees a £7,500 prize pool, distributes as follows: 1st Place - £3,000 cash, 2nd Place - £2,000 cash, 3rd Place - £1,200 cash, 4th Place - £800 cash and 5th Place - £500 cash.
9. If a player cannot make the tournament, they will forfeit their place and the player with the next highest points accumulated on the leader board will be invited to the tournament.
10. All Cash Race finalists will start the tournament with a 25,000 starting stack, which will be in play from the start of the tournament.
11. At the start of the tournament all Cash Race finalists will receive a sealed envelope containing a Mystery Bounty prize.
12. Once a player is knocked out of the tournament they will open their envelope to reveal the prize won.
13. Mystery Bounty prizes contained within the envelope are as follows: 6 x £250 cash and 12 x No Win.
14. Prizes are non-transferable.
15. All MG Poker Tournaments are governed by the Tournament Rules displayed in the Poker Room and are available on request.
16. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
17. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other terms contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
19. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
20. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in management cancelling prizes.
21. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.