Whats on at Alea Glasgow
Unwrap the thrill on Boxing Day with our Mystery Bounty Poker Tournament, where £3,000 is up for grabs! Will you claim the ultimate bounty?
Join the Ultimate Boxing Day Poker Tournament!
Get ready for an unforgettable Poker showdown this Boxing Day. At our exciting mystery bounty tournament, you have the chance to win fantastic prizes while showcasing your Poker skills. Here's everything you need to know:
26 December 2023
Registration opens 6.15pm for 7pm start
Late registration until approx. 9.20pm
£75 entrance fee (£38 buy-in + £30 bounty contribution + £7 registration fee*)
*£2 of the registration fee will be dedicated to the Cardroom promotional fund for upcoming promotions and prizes.
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The Boxing Day Mystery Bounty tournament will run on Tuesday 26 December 2023 and is open to all customers.
2. Each entrant must register at the Poker Desk from 6.15pm prior to the commencement of the tournament at 7pm, late registrations must be registered by the end of the break after Level 5 at approximately 9.20pm.
3. All entrants must pay the entrance fee of £75 (£38 buy-in, £30 bounty and £7 registration) prior to the commencement of play.
4. Prior to the commencement of the tournament 25,000 starting stack of chips will be placed on the table for each paid entrant.
5. A starting stack of chips may be placed in a seat to accommodate late entrants (so all antes and blinds have been appropriately paid). Any unsold seat/s will have such a stack removed at the end of the rebuy period unless otherwise stated.
6. Unlimited re-entries will be permitted for the specified late registration period of the tournament but will be relocated to another table if possible. A re-entry will need to join an existing alternate list and is not seated as a re-buy. They will be seated as close to the big blind as possible if being seated manually, or seated randomly if such a system is in place (i.e., seating cards or a digital seating system). Registration fees will apply for all rebuys.
7. Once the tournament field reaches 27 players left in play, every eliminated player after this point will be awarded with a ‘bounty pick chip’. The bounty pick chip can then be exchanged at the Poker Desk for a random pick of a single sealed prize envelope, bounty pick chips must be exchanged before the conclusion of the tournament. First come, first served.
8. In the event of a tie, the largest stack in the pot is awarded a bounty pick chip which must be redeemed immediately. If a prize voucher is selected, the largest stack in the pot will claim the prize. Should the prize selected be cash or Met Points, this will be split amongst all eligible players involved in the tie whose chip contributions were higher than the eliminated player’s at the start of the hand.
9. Tournament Director’s decision is final.
10. Completed competition guarantees a £3,000 prize pool.
11. All prize money will be paid out to players in cash as per the pay-out structure available from the Poker Desk/communicated in the Card Room.
12. The 27 bounty prize envelopes will contain the following prizes: 1 x 25% of Bounty prize pool, 1 x 15% of Bounty prize pool, 1 x 10% of Bounty prize pool, 2 x 7.5% of Bounty prize pool, 3 x 5% of Bounty prize pool, 5 x 3% of Bounty prize pool, 5 x 1% of Bounty prize pool, 1 x 10,000 Met Points, 2 x 7,500 Met Points, 3 x 5,000 Met Points and 3 x Restaurant Meal for 2 vouchers.
13. Met Points will be credited to the winner accounts within 24-hours. Normal Met Points terms apply.
14. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
15. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
17. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
18. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
19. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.