Whats on at Alea Glasgow
Say goodbye to Monday blues and get ready for an electrifying gaming extravaganza like never before with Mighty Multiplier Mondays!
Mighty Multiplier Mondays
Exclusively designed for our esteemed Met Card holders, this thrilling event promises to really amp up your Mondays! From 10am until 8.30pm, players can collect exclusive prize draw entry tickets, each one a potential gateway to a great win.
At 9pm the tension peaks as three lucky winners step up to take their chance with the magnificent multiplier dice.
Brace yourself for the moment the dice is rolled. How far will fortunes soar? There's up to £1,000 in gaming chips waiting to be won.
Let the games begin, and may luck be on your side as you immerse yourself in this one-of-a-kind casino experience.
Don't have a Met Card? Apply at reception anytime and get in on the action!
Terms and conditions apply.
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion will run from 6 to 27 November 2023 on Mondays and is only open to Met Card holders.
2. Customers can collect a prize draw ticket from Reception when they visit between 10am and 8.30pm, limited to one ticket per customer.
3. Draws will take place on Monday 6, 13, 20 and 27 November 2023 at 9pm and entry tickets must be in the tombola 10 minutes before the draw.
4. Members must be present at the time of the draw to win. Winners will be chosen randomly from the tombola and will have 2 minutes to claim the prize by producing their membership card. If the prize is not claimed within 2 minutes a re-draw will take place.
5. The Met Card holder’s name and membership number must be displayed on the entry ticket and verified for the member to be confirmed as a winner.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, damaged or stolen and these will not be replaced. Photocopies or reprints will not be accepted.
7. The tombola will be cleared every Monday after the draw.
8. Three winners will be drawn from the tombola at each draw.
9. Winners drawn will roll two prize cubes, one at a time. One cube will represent the prize won and the second cube will represent how many times the prize will be multiplied.
10. Prizes on the first cube will be as follows: 1 x £200, 1 x £150, 1 x £100, 1 x £75, 1 x £50 and 1 x £25.
11. Multipliers on the second cube will be as follows: x5, x4, x3, x2, x2 and x1.
12. The minimum prize to be won will be £25 and maximum prize to be won will be £1,000.
13. Prizes will be available either as non-negotiable chips to be used on tables, or a promotional ticket to be used on Slots or Electronics on the night.
14. Prizes won cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative is available.
15. Non-negotiable chips are valid until lost and cannot be exchanged for wheel or cash chips. The winning element of the pay-out will be paid in cash chips. No partnership betting is allowed.
16. M Card holders are excluded from participating in Met Card holder exclusive promotional activity.
17. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
18. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
20. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
21. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
22. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.