Whats on at Alea Glasgow
31 December 15.00 Per Person
Join us for the ultimate New Year's Eve bash at Alea!
Get ready to ring in the New Year like never before at Alea's electrifying Hogmanay Bash!
For just £15 per person, this is the ultimate way to kickstart 2024.
What's in store? You'll kick off the evening with a sparkling fizz or a refreshing beer on arrival, setting the perfect tone for an unforgettable night. Our live DJ will keep the energy levels soaring until 4am, ensuring the dance floor is never empty. And, because no party is complete without some late-night fuel, we've got you covered with a hot roll at 1am.
Don't wait - book your tickets now for the ultimate New Year's Eve celebration. Get ready to dance, toast, and make unforgettable memories as we welcome 2024 in style. Let's make this Hogmanay one to remember!
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The event will take place on 31 December 2023 from 8pm to 4am and is open to all customers.
2. Tickets are available to book at £15 per person until one day prior to the event.
3. The package includes a 125ml glass of Prosecco or bottle of Budweiser on arrival and a hot roll served at 1am. Non-alcoholic option available on request.
4. A £5 non-refundable deposit must be paid at the point of booking with the full balance due by 25 November 2023.
5. Tickets must be prebooked; no walk-ins will be allowed.
6. Tickets can be purchased through the Design my Night online booking system.
7. Entry is at the discretion of management and any guests acting in an inappropriate manner will not be permitted entry and full cost will be lost. Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
8. Alea Glasgow is a strictly over 18s venue. Anyone under 18 years of age will not be permitted entry. Guests who look under 25 will be asked to provide photo ID upon entry.
9. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Met Card discounts do not apply.
10. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
11. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the event at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the event, they will be entitled to participate in the event on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other terms contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the event.
13. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this event.
14. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling tickets.
15. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.