Whats on at Alea Glasgow
31 December 45.00 Per Person
Ring in the New Year in style at Alea!
Join us for a spectacular evening of celebration at the Alea Hogmanay Ball. For just £45 per person, you'll be treated to an unforgettable night filled with entertainment.
Your ticket includes:
Glass of fizz on arrival
A delicious 3-course meal
Interactive live DJ
A dram for the bells
And a piper as we countdown to the start of a new year.
With festivities running from 7pm until 2am, it's a night you won't want to miss.
Secure your spot at the Alea Hogmanay Ball and ring in the New Year with style. Book now to guarantee your place at this unforgettable celebration!
HOGMANAY BALL MENU
Scotch Broth (vg)
Ham Hock and Chicken Terrine
Chicken Balmoral & Whiskey Sauce
Vegetable Wellington (vg)
Chocolate Fudge Cake (vg)
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The event will take place on 31 December 2023 from 7pm to 2am and is open to all customers.
2. Tickets are available to book at £45 per person until one day prior to the event.
3. The package includes a 125ml glass of Prosecco or bottle of Budweiser on arrival, three-course meal, and a drink at midnight for the toast. Non-alcoholic option available on request.
4. A £10 non-refundable deposit must be paid at the point of booking with the full balance due by 25 November 2023.
5. Seats must be prebooked; no walk-ins will be allowed.
6. Seats can be purchased through the Design my Night online booking system.
7. Entry is at the discretion of management and any guests acting in an inappropriate manner will not be permitted entry and full cost will be lost. Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
8. Alea Glasgow is a strictly over 18s venue. Anyone under 18 years of age will not be permitted entry. Guests who look under 25 will be asked to provide photo ID upon entry.
9. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Met Card discounts do not apply.
10. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
11. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the event at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the event, they will be entitled to participate in the event on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other terms contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the event.
13. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this event.
14. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling bookings.
15. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.