Whats on at Alea Glasgow
Every Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday & Friday & Saturday
Treat yourself and a loved one to a festive feast!
3 Courses & Wine for 2
Treat yourself and a loved one to a fantastic feast featuring three delectable courses paired perfectly with a splendid bottle of wine—all for an incredible £50 for two! Available Monday to Saturday, 18 - 31 December 2023.
This exclusive dining offer is the perfect way to celebrate the joy of December, whether it's a romantic evening for two or a gathering of friends. Reserve your table now and make this holiday season unforgettable with great food, wonderful company, and amazing savings!
Terms and conditions apply.
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion will run from 18 to 31 December 2023 and is open to all customers.
2. The offer is available to purchase Monday to Friday at £50, based on two people sharing and must be booked in advance.
3. The offer includes three courses from the set menu and a bottle of house wine.
4. Non-alcoholic option available on request.
5. Subject to availability.
6. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Met Card discounts do not apply.
7. Dining with this offer constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
8. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time.
10. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
11. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling the offer.
12. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.