Whats on at Alea Glasgow
Prepare to ante up and chase your Poker dreams in our electrifying 2-Day Poker Tournament with an exhilarating £10,000 guaranteed prize waiting to be claimed!
25 and 26 November 2023
Get ready to shuffle up and deal at the most thrilling Poker event of the year! We're excited to present the 2-Day Poker Tournament with an incredible £10,000 guaranteed prize pool that will have your heart racing and your chips stacking. Don't miss your chance to take home an amazing prize in this unforgettable Poker showdown!
£100 (£95 Buy-in + £5 Registration Fee)
Registration opens 1.15pm, late registration 10.30pm on Day 1.
Tournament commences 2pm!
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The 10K Weekender tournament will run on 25 and 26 November 2023.
2. Each entrant must register prior to the commencement of the tournament at 2pm on 25 November to be eligible for the early bird bonus, late registrations must be registered before the close of the registration period at approximately 10.30pm. Details on the applicable registration process will be on display in the Poker Room and Reception area.
3. All entrants must pay the entrance fee of £100 (£95 Buy-in + £5 Registration Fee) prior to the commencement of play.
4. Prior to the commencement of the tournament 25,000 starting stack of chips will be placed on the table for each paid entrant.
5. A starting stack of chips may be placed in a seat to accommodate late entrants (so all antes and blinds have been appropriately paid). Any unsold seat/s will have such a stack removed at the end of the rebuy period unless otherwise stated.
6. Unlimited re-entries will be permitted for the specified late registration period of the tournament but will be relocated to another table if possible. A re-entry will need to join an existing alternate list and is not treated as a re-buy. They will be seated as close to the big blind as possible if being seated manually, or seated randomly if such a system is in place (i.e., seating cards or a digital seating system). Registration fees will apply to all rebuys.
7. All MG Poker Tournaments are governed by the Tournament Rules displayed in the Poker Room and are available on request.
8. Tournament Director’s decision is final.
9. Completed competition guarantees a £10,000 prize pool.
10. All prize money will be paid out to players in cash as per the pay-out structure available from the Poker Desk/communicated in the Card Room.
11. Entry constitutes the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the tournament at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
14. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this tournament.
15. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
16. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.